The Friends provide financial and program support to JPPM. We participate in the development and implementation of unique environmental, history, heritage and archaeology educational programs as well as volunteer activities and family events.
The Friends of JPPM believes that educating our community about our local history, heritage and environment will provide a framework from which they can better understand the world and create a better future.
State and local taxes provide up to 73% of funding for JPPM. The remaining 27%, including Friends’ member contributions and dues, allow them to offer programs and events that make a difference in the lives of local children and adults.